WinRAR 5.60 build 5 crack full version free download
Have you ever wanted to send many files as one to your friend?
WinRAR crack is the application you need to get installed on your computer or android phones. It is a window and Android compatible software from developed by Eugene Roshal available in over 40 languages of the world. Its first release was made public on the 22nd of April, 1995 and the latest and most stable, WinRAR 5.50 which is the crux of this article was only released on August 14, 2017.
The program WinRAR 5.60 crack is capable of compressing many files into a single folder in both the RAR and ZIP file formats. It can also open differs types of other archive files such as those of UUE, LZH, TAR, 7-ZIP, ACE, ARJ BZ2, ISO, JAR, and GZip. Apart from it being able to create and read archival files, if perchance your file encounters damage, its powerful recovery tool is capable of fetching your files back.
Key Features / Functions of Winrar final full version
- It comes pre-installed with RAR 5.50 archive format but you can tweak it to RAR 4.x or any other formats compatible with RAR4 depending on your choice
- “Set Master Password” option now included in the “Organize password” dialogue box and this allows you encrypt your saved password records from any unauthorized person. A prompt dialogue box shows up asking if you wish to set the master password when you are storing a password in a file you have just compressed.
- It can open, extract and decompress any of the archive formats it supports. Just select the “extract here” option or you can extract to any location of your choice on your PC.
- The compression option allows you to compress your files by creating very small archives. This, of course, will save you some space and reduce the cost of sending large files via an online platform. Interestingly, it supports up to as much as 5.6 Billion GB size of files and archives.
- The Split Archive feature allows you to split your archives into different volumes from which you can decide to save each of the volumes into different disks if you choose to.
- AES-256 bit encryption which is a new feature of the WinRAR 5.50, allows you to secure your archives from any unauthorized access. Files are encrypted either during their creation by selecting the password button.
- SFX tool allows you to send archive files which have been compressed to another computer whether they have any archiving software on their system or not. Those files when they get to the receiver can self-extract.
- Files which have been damaged physically can be reconstructed by the Recovery Record and Volume tools.
- Convert Archives helps you to convert among the numerous archive formats supported by it.
System Requirements for Installation
The resources required by this software is relatively minimal. Here are they
- RAM: 65MB is sufficient
- Hard Drive Space: 4MB will do.
- Operating System: Windows XP or later versions (including Windows 10) are supported
- Processor: Intel Pentium (for 32-bit); 64-bit CPU and Windows version (for 64-bit)
- Its interface is quite user-friendly and simple to use.
- Files can be encrypted thereby guaranteeing security.
- Very efficient archiving tool.
- It is fast in its operation
- It utilizes minor system resources.
- Its encryption feature makes files secured
- It is versatile when in the types of archive formats it can open and extract.
- Compression can only be done to the ZIP and RAR archive formats alone.
- It is not available on some Operating systems like MacOS and iOS.
- Its 32-bit version has a compression and decompression limitation of 4GB file size.
- It is not free. A single user would have to pay $46.63 as a license fee.
Alternates to WinRAR
Although WinRAR enjoys wide popularity among users, it is by no means the only file archive tool on the market. There are several other software claiming to do what it does. You may have to evaluate them each based on your needs. Among these competitors are:
- Zip wire
- Ashampoo Zip Free
- B1 Free Archiver
WinRAR crack being the latest is a great archival tool which enables you to compress your files into a single and small package that can easily be sent via email attachment. It is not only fast, it is also secured. Although it isn’t free, its features far outreach its price tag. Considering the extensive support it has for archive formats, it would be difficult for any of its competitors to march shoulder to shoulder with it.